Portal and Management System
The vitality portal and management system are together known as the Portal, which is a web-based system from which clients may be given questionnaires, schedules and reports to more efficiently conduct health checks (inspections, preventative checks, occupational health psychology and surveys). The unburdening of the internal organisation of current structures is of paramount importance in this.
Development is based on long-term cooperation in terms of content and know-how with several international research institutes. The portal has been extensively tested and (further) developed through services provided by health providers in Europe and Asia. Clients such as the police, the fire department and municipal offices are currently making use of the available facilitiesThe aim is to create extensive cooperation between knowledgeable parties, whereby the Portal is continually developed to meet the latest requirements and the needs of organisations and the industry. The management system contains questionnaires, databases and reports. The vitality portal contains exercise plans, logs, digital coaching and content pages.
The Management System
The management system is the foundation from which all health procedures can be developed. In the management system, digital questionnaires may be created and sent to participants, advisory reports may be generated for individuals and groups, and the scheduling of ‘testing days’ may be planned and announced here.
The system’s building blocks are described below.
- Web-based system
- Custom look and feel
- Large array of validated questionnaires, including:
Norms and classifications
- Job satisfaction
- Work risks
- And more
Project and group management
Participant status management
Import and export of (external) data
- Can be manually defined by the user
- Export features
- Export of raw data of intake and physical tests to CSV
- Export of interpreted data (compared to benchmark) of intake and physical tests to CSV
- Export of advisory reports
- Export of data to the portal
- Total export feature
- Viewing results of individual test sections
- User management
- User details
- Individual (participant)
- Individual (physician)
- Database building for the purpose of research
The Vitality Portal
The vitality portal is an extra tool that may be used to provide more comprehensive guidance to clients over a longer period of time, and thus offers greater control.
- Front page website (general section)
Custom look and feel
Private part of portal (secure section)
Personal login and profiles of participants
- Videos, photos, text
- A visitor to the portal is shown the complete website/front page. This may be filled with videos, images and text by the client himself.
- Visitors may view the public part of the website. Participants/coaches/admins/superadmins can log into the website using their email address and password.
Measurements, health profiles
Coaches, assigning of an e-coach
- Today’s schedule
- Upcoming events
Exercise plan (from exercise to physical strain to mindfulness)
Assessment times, monitoring personal health
Uploading and downloading of articles
Connection between application and management system
- Read and archive messages
- Place message
- Contact coach
- Participants can download their advisory reports
- Participants can be fed from the application system
- Continuous communication from application to portal
for the presentation of the Portal and Management System